Platinum Living Services understands that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer that care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
Our memory care units offer 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities and health management for residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in our memory care communities:
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
- Supervised outings
Our personalized care focuses on:
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
To find a community with memory care, visit our locations page.